Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan!

We're not normally this white trash, I actually consider us to be pretty classy but here goes with this one....

So, it was my brother-in-law Bryan's birthday and the Weinstein's had a pool party. It was a lot of fun and I hesitate to post this picture, for fear that someone who doesn't know us all that well will call Child Protective Services, but this is just too good to pass up.

The kids were in the Jacuzzi, filling up empty cans with water and pouring them on each other. It just so happens that of all the pool toys available to them, they chose the Bud Light cans. I am proud to say that when Elizabeth (the adult in the jacuzzi) asked Madeleine if she wanted to play with the cans, my sweet little girl said, "hold on, I have to ask my mommy."

Party On!
This Bud's for you!
I have no comment

*Disclaimer #1, there was an adult in the jacuzzi with them.
**Disclaimer #2 no alcohol was consumed during this photo shoot.

3 comments:

CAT Family said...

I hope this is not foreshadowing to a girls gone wild video in their future!!! LOL...you Rupes are straight up WT! And I love that about you! ;)

Buhac Four said...

Uh...Candie totally stole my girls gone wild comment! LOL. And FYI...easy on the WT comments...I have more than a few pictures of Evan AND Chris (yes, already) holding various beer bottles! Of course, I also enjoy some country music so maybe there is a WT problem I need to address? LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...that as so freaking hilarious! It was as if it was a commercial, and the last pic of Maddy "this Bud's for you!" I almost peed my pants!

Lisa