Monday, August 4, 2008

S'more Please!




What is summer without a bonfire at the beach and some good old fashioned smores? Candie's brother and his family were in town so Pam, Pam Gerken (Candie's mom) invited us to tag along and play with matches on the beach. Since it was a Monday, Jason met us down there and we put the Buhac minivan to the test by packing it to the hilt. I wish we had a picture of Christopher, Evan, Lily, Madeleine and me all snuggy in the backseats. The Brady Bunch would be so proud!





We enjoyed good old fashioned fun, roasting hot dogs, marshmallows and making smores (John was a smore virgin and really enjoyed his first time). Of course, I walked away with an eye ulcer from ash getting under my contact lense, and had to spend the next two weeks wearing my loathesome glasses. I finally broke down and bought a new pair, ones that I like!

0 comments: