Monday, July 7, 2008

Splashin' About

Yesterday was so hot we decided to go play in the dancing waters over at The Shoppes. We got the girls in their suits and headed over for some lunch and splash time. While there, we ran into Maddy's friend Britney from Dance. As I was talking to Britney's mom, the girls were playing and Britney was showing off her cool skate shoes. You know, those tennis shoes that can be roller skates? When we walked away Madeleine says to me "I asked Britney where she got her skates and she said Santa Claus, do you think Santa Claus will bring me those too?" What worries me is that Britney also has a Juicy purse and a Juicy charm on her cell phone...yes, cell phone! (she is 10, but still). However, I can't complain, Madeleine is a complete and total mini me when it comes to wanting all the latest fashions.

After that we had some lunch and the girls had fun playing in the fountain. This was such a great idea for a hot day, I think we'll do it more often!

1 comments:

CAT Family said...

Look at Maddy's sassy buns...I love it! :)