Thursday, July 3, 2008

What do Fancy Nancy and Chipotle have in common?

So there was no concert in the park tonight due to the impending 4th of July holiday. It turns out I have until next Wednesday to dust my spurs off and wriggle into my wranglers (and by wranglers I mean True Religions, because I'm about as close to Cowgirl as the Dixie Chicks are punk). This meant our evening had to be filled and Barnes and Noble over at The Shoppes had storytime at 7pm so off we went. The reader chose three Fancy Nancy books....I guess she wasn't planning on a big, boy turnout. Madeleine didn't mind, seeing as how she eats, breathes and sleeps Fancy Nancy, and I didn't mind because that might possibly mean I could read her something different tonight. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Fancy Nancy, but every night? So we met the Buhacs and the Tinsleys, and made like smart people by spending our eveing in the bookstore. Then it was off to Chipotle for some Mexican fare and thank goodness for that ,otherwise I wouldn't be wide awake with heartburn now at 1:30am and able to write this blog!


Our little literati...

(camera shy: Austin Tinsley and Christopher Buhac)

0 comments: