Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dahling - I'm catching up on my beauty sleep...

So we are about two days into summer vacation and both days have consisted of backyard, kiddie pool, fun sprinkler and long naps. Today, Taylor and Austin came over to partake in the fun and I think that tired my little divas out even more. Afterall, it's one thing to be running around in the hot sun, it's another thing to have to entertain guests on top of it. What is a poor girl to do?......

After several trips downstairs to tell me she was "not sleepy" or she "forgot how to rest" or, didn't "need a nap", I told her that quiet playtime in her room was fine but that she needed to rest her body. An hour later, I went upstairs to check on the quiet playtime and this is how I found sleeping beauty.....sleeping mask and all. Oh life as a princess.....it can be so utterly exhausting!

2 comments:

Buhac Four said...

Cute pic...I'll try not to feel left out that my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail ;(

gina said...

Seriously, love the mask! Accessorizing even while at rest. :)