Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Days with Lily

So it is official....Madeleine has my sleep disorder. I don't experience the joys of trying to get her up in the morning on a school day. Jason says it takes at least five trips into her room and by trip six you just have to pull her pajamas off of her and dress her while she sleeps. That is totally me. In fact, if I could be, I'd still be asleep right now at 8:23pm. So while Madeleine took a marathon - and by marathon I mean about 4 hour - nap today, Jason, Lily and I had some fun in the sun. We planted flowers; foxglove (where the flower fairies live), delphinium, hollyhocks and pansies.....I looked for lillies at the store but no luck.



After gardening we had some strawberries and then I sat down to enjoy a magazine. Lily picked up some light reading material as well. Could it be that she may follow in my footsteps?

0 comments: