Friday, June 13, 2008

Kindergarten here she comes!!!!




Oh where do I begin? What a year it has been! Madeleine started pre-kindergarten and has showed us every day how bright and talented and fun-loving she is. Some days were very long days at school but Miss Debbie has been her mom away from home and I don't know who is more upset about leaving Miss Debbie, Madeleine...or me! Madeleine and her best friends, Jadie, Caitlyn, and Bailey Rose were like the four musketeers all year long. Aside from all the fun, Madeleine learned so much this year and we know Kindergarten is going to be a breeze. Oak Ridge Bobcats, get ready for Madeleine!



2 comments:

Buhac Four said...

Oh my God! Your new picture gives me that graduation bittersweet feeling I'm always having at this time of year...what a big day she had!

gina said...

Ok, I welled up with tears. So sweet! What a big girl she is. Way to go Madeleine!!!! We're so proud of you.