Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cameron's 5th Birthday






My niece Cameron....or Cami as she is now asking to be called, turned 5 on October 15th and she decided to celebrate Cinderella Style. What princess party wouldn't be complete w/o a royal banner (compliments of my mother-in-law), a royal dress, a tiara, and a real live princess! We went out the day before to do some princess dress shopping. Believe it or not, the girls have outgrown most of their "formal" attire and what still fits them has been worn to shreds and I fear my sister would have them dusting cobwebs and mopping floors instead of dancing at the ball.






Lily opted for her new sparkly tinkerbell costume.....fairies can go to balls too.....and Madeleine found this Princess and the Frog shirt. I told her she could wear it w/ her pettiskirt and a crown - she could be kind of a hip princess. Her reply:



"I think that's a good idea. I'm older and the other girls will be wearing baby princess dresses. Mine will be for OLDER girls!" Such a teenager and yet only 6 years old.

0 comments: