Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lily's 4th Birthday




Lily is OBSESSED with Tinkerbell and Fairies, so it was easy to come up with a party theme this year. As usual, we tried to incorporate Halloween so the kids can get some extra wear out of their costumes, and, well....'tis the season. Here are some pictures of the decorations...

Once you step through the gates of Pixie Hollow, your first stop is the Pixie Powder Stop. Must get fairy sparkly if you plan to be a Pixie.The view through the garden gate

After applying your pixie dust...you must stop by Fairy Alterations....

A little game of Pin the Witch Hat on Tinkerbell....courtesy of Grammy


The Cake!

Opa made the the cake stand out of spray foam and Grammy got some fairies to sit inside. I would love to say I made the cake but WalMart made my life complete on Friday when I found a chocolate cake with shaved curls and bark chocolate. Must have been some real Pixie magic at work. I covered the table in burlap and Michael's had fall leaf garlands on sale for $1.99!!! Some mini pumpkins in orange and white and we have a cake table!

1 comments:

Gullo Goodies said...

Wish we could've made it to the Pixie Party...would've loved to see my boys in pixie powder. :) I'm sure Lily had a great day...Happy 4th Birthday, Lily!