Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break - Girls Gone Wild?


So it's day two of Spring Break and girls gone wild has taken on a new meaning to me. My girls are acting like wild animals, sick w/ spring fever! Maybe it's a combination of mommy being home, no school, Cookie Crisp cereal for breakfast every morning and late nights watching Ariel. Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it. They couldn't be more adorable as they boss each other around, fight over the yellow sidewalk chalk, blame each other for water on the floor and end the evening shampooed, jammied, and eating popcorn together on the loveseat for their late night (8:30pm) movie screening. Sisters can be so cute, even when they are exasperating each other. I know they won't remember these little moments, so I want to record it for them. They just finished a dance party in the loft, challenging one another to "shake your bootie". I promised popcorn and staying up a little late and so here we are, enjoying some sisterly bonding and some Little Mermaid. I hope Spring Break slows down a little and the days don't get behind us too fast because we three girls just wanna have fun!

0 comments: